Replace User Guides

Discuss user documentation for LibreSprite
Perry Hugh
Site Admin

Replace User Guides

Post by Perry Hugh »

We need to create new documentation (preferably on the Wiki) to replace all the help menu links in LibreSprite, as noted in #65.

Is anyone able to dedicate some time to one of these? Keep the discussion on these flowing so nobody is doubling up labor and we can make a cohesive system.

MintStudios
Site Admin

Re: Replace User Guides

Post by MintStudios »

I can dedicate sometime to improve the wiki.

Maujin111
Site Admin

Post by Maujin111 »

I made a little guide, please check to correct any typo or if you have any comments or suggestions. let me know

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_WUgJ6 ... sp=sharing

Perry Hugh
Site Admin

Post by Perry Hugh »

It seems a little jumbled, there is text off to the side and images scattered across the pages. But this is a good start for sure.

Maujin111
Site Admin

Post by Maujin111 »

I already checked the file. I'm sorry it almost always happens to me. I use wps Office and sometimes when I save in .odt format it saves like that. here is the pdf https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GwkeOr ... sp=sharing

Perry Hugh
Site Admin

Post by Perry Hugh »

Wow, that looks great. I'll do a proofreading a little later, but now that the formatting is corrected, I can better appreciate the effort. Thank you!

Maujin111
Site Admin

Post by Maujin111 »

I'm glad it was to your liking. If you want I can do it in HTML to upload it to the website

Perry Hugh
Site Admin

Post by Perry Hugh »

User documentation and guides seem a better fit for the Wiki, that is the intent after all of having it.

Maujin111
Site Admin

Post by Maujin111 »

ok, since english is not my main mother (as you may have realized haha) I will wait for you to review the document to start making contributions to the wiki

Perry Hugh
Site Admin

Post by Perry Hugh »

If you aren't too fickle about the idea of everyone modifying it over time, translating it to a wiki post won't be held back by any grammar or spelling issues. In fact it will be easier to correct any once it is on the wiki, instead of referencing locations in posts here and wading through versions until it is ready.